Monday, January 25, 2010

sweet words in 1/4th century

The longest sweetest birthday words for me:

God gave a gift to the world when you were born-
a person who loves, who cares, who sees a person's need and fils it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on other rather than himself,
someone who touches each life he enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched,
touches others.
You are special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love u have showhn to others return to you, multiplied.
I wish u the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as i do :)



enclose by this prayer:

Dear God,
i pray so that You bless him this year...
as much and even more that You did last year
give him enough trial to make him stronger
yet enough wisdom ad happiness coz i love to see his smile and words
i thank You so much for all the year that he passed
as a human, he may have all plans
all dreams
and all hopes
as a friend, i pray to You to make it comes true
but even more,
i pray let YOUR plan be beyond it
Thank You so much for letting me be his friend :)
so proud of him
Amen


by: a very good friend of mine (bole nulis nama ga bagi yg ngrasa nulis ini? hehehe)

what a sweet words.. sweet prayer..
she sees me more (waaaayy mooreeee, wayy bigger)
than i see me myself
there are a lot of things i have to chase to achieve such words
Let God be my guide

thanks for this
i thank God for having a very very great friend like you

GBU


ada tambahan:
satu buah karya indah nan manis dari seorang gadis manis :)
(actually it's her punishment for being late give me the "happy birthday" hahahaha)

here it is:

I barely know this friend
we met only once or twice
but he left a good impression
one that hardly to be forgotten

now that it's his birthday
belated-though,
I am wishing this special friend
a sweet blessed year ahead
for him to be succeed
in everything he does
for him to reach his dreams
and live his colorful life to the fullest

happy birthday Aditya
the juwetboy
it's a mark of precious:
friends that get along in the heart forever :)

From
Emmy Chen


thanks ya emm... and you do left a very good impression to me too...
keep writing and keep being blessing to others



ada satu lagi dari seorang sister
yg berpetualang ke spore, a sweet prayer that blessed me, here it is:

"A prayer in ur special day"

I know..
Everyday is such a special day
And today is another special day God has made for you..

Though it might be special in ur own way
He has prepared this day specially for you.

I pray that the wisdom of God flow abundantly in ur life
I pray that from the wisdom u get,will born a lot a great dreams, God's dreams
I pray that He will give you the best strategy to achieve that dreams

We love you bro
And will support you in prayers and loves.
God will bless u abundantly exceedengly more than u have ever expexted

Happy Birthday once more

Amen


thanks cesop, sopit, the sipit sophia hehehehe
after give me the funny card with a drawing of me, u give me this prayer
thanks a lot.
GBU :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

have ever expexted

*salah tulis lho wetttt..., should be expected*

Unknown said...

exceedengly --> exceedingly (?)

Emmy Chen said...

oalahh ditaruh sini toh.. hehehe.. aku pikir kok di funny words 1/4 abad kok ga ada.. ternyata di sweet words.. ahahhahaa dipisah2 :D :D

siiiiiiiiipp :))
btw td aku add ym mu wet!